Wednesday 19 September 2018

Some amazing writing


My Unique Tree House

Here is my tree house.  It is real and it was built on Granny’s farm.  It fell down in the earthquake and we haven’t built it back up yet.  You get in by the door but you have to put in a pass code.
There is a table and there are four seats and two pictures for playing Mum’s and Dad’s and having tea parties.  It is a secret place.  It is made out of metal and is very old. It’s over 20 years old.  Only me and my cousin, Maddy, and my Granny are allowed in.  We love it so much and it is my favourite thing.  It’s called ‘Silly House’ because it’s my Granny’s and she is funny.  It is amazing and colourful.  It smells like blossom, not the white blossoms, but the ones from Japan.  It’s hidden in the bushes and I love it so much.
By Millie
19th September 2018


Christina

My name is Christina,
But I'm not a ballerina.
I'm from the U.K.,
That's why I sound like Theresa May.
I ride the tandem in the sun,
That's how I have my fun.
I've learned how to ski,
And haven't yet hit a tree.
My last name is Symons,
Maybe next time I'll bring you all some diamonds.
By Christina
18th September 2018


Night Practice

When the moon arrives.
When the frost grips the grass.
Dad and I are soccer stars.
We calculate.
We kick.
We score.
The empty stadium screams with 15,000 missing fans.
The light keep us company.
By Baruch
Creative Writing T3 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment